Samsung has launched its new M series in the previous month with two smartphones Galaxy M10 and M20. These phones are doing well in the market.
Now Samsung has teased an image of Galaxy M30 on their official twitter account which reveals some of the specifications of Galaxy M30 and confirms that the phone will launch on February 27.
The image shows that Galaxy M30 will have an Infinity V-display, triple rear camera. Some leaks also confirm that it will also have 5,000mah battery.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Expected Specifications
- Display – It is expected to have a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. It has a super AMOLED display.
- Camera – It will have a triple rear camera with a 13MP primary camera with a 5MP secondary camera and 5MP wide angle lens, it might have a 16MP front camera.
- Processor – The phone will be powered by an octa-core Exynos 7904 14nm processor with Mali-G71 GPU.
- Battery – Galaxy M30 might have 5,000mah battery because M20 also having the 5,000mah battery capacity. It might come with fast charging support.
- RAM/Storage – Galaxy M30 could come with up to 6GB RAM and up to 128GB internal storage which can be expandable up to 512GB via SD card.
- Connectivity – There will be Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port.
- Software And Sensors – The M30 will run on Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI. There will be all necessary sensors available in the device with a Fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M30 Price
Samsung Galaxy M30 might launch at Rs.14,990(expected price), and the phone may available to buy online in first week of March.
So, tell me what you think about the Samsung M series and this upcoming Galaxy M30, Is The Samsung is preparing to give tough