Samsung has launched its new millennial M Series in India Today. There are two Smartphones launched under this M series that is Galaxy M10 and M20. The specifications and pricing of this phone under the brand name of Samsung, make this phone more amazing.
Samsung M Series is going to give a very tough competition to the budget range leader Xiaomi. The key features of these phones are their Infinity-V display, latest Exynos 7 series processor and much more. So, let’s Take a look at these specifications Below.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Specifications
- Display – M10 has a 6.2 inches HD+ display with 720X1480 pixels resolution. There is a tiny water drop notch which is called as the infinity-V display by the Samsung. There is Dragon Trail protection on the display.
- Processor – The Galaxy M10 is powered by an octa-core Exynos 7870 processor and Mali-T830 MP1 GPU.
- Camera – There is dual rear camera setup where it has 13MP primary camera with f/1.9 aperture and a secondary 5MP depth sensor. At the front it has 5MP camera with f/2.0 aperture with face unlock and bokeh effect.
- RAM/Storage – The phone comes in two variants that are 2GB RAM/16GB storage and 3GB RAM/32GB storage. The storage can be expandable up to 512GB using a dedicated SD card slot.
- Battery – Galaxy M10 has a 3,430mah battery which can last upto a day for normal users.
- Connectivity – It has all necessary features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm jack and micro USB port.
- Software And Sensors – The Galaxy M10 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo which will surely get Pie update this year, it has a custom OS with Samsung Experience UI. The phone also has all the necessary sensors like proximity, ambient light sensor, accelerometer. It does not have any fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications
- Display – The Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3 inchs Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2340 X 1080 pixels. M20 also has the Infinity-V display with a protection of Dragon Trail glass.
- Processor – The phone runs on octa-core Exynos 7904 processor which is coupled with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU.
- Camera – Galaxy M20 also comes with dual rear camera, which have a
- 13MP primary camera with f/1.9 aperture with depth sensor of 5MP. It has an 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- RAM/Storage – It comes in two storage variants that is 3GB RAM/32GB storage and the second variants comes with 4GB RAM/64GB variant. The storage can be expandable upto 512GB with a dedicated SD card slot.
- Battery – The Galaxy M20 is powered by a big 5,000mah battery. The phone also supports Fast charging and there is a fast charger comes inside the box.
- Connectivity – It has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type C port.
- Software And Sensors – The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with custom OS Experience UI. The phone has a fingerprint scanner at the back, and have all necessary sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ambient light sensor.
Samsung Galaxy M10 And M20 Price And Availability
The Galaxy M10 and M20 will be available at Amazon.in from 5th February. The price for the Galaxy M10 2GB/16GB variant is Rs.7,990 and for 3GB/32GB variant the price is Rs.8,990.
Galaxy M20 is priced at Rs.10,990 for 3GB/32GB storage and for 4GB/64GB variant the price is Rs.12,990.
Both the phones will be available in two colors that is Charcoal black and Ocean Blue, the back of these phones have polycarbonate Glossy back.
This Galaxy M series is going to give very tough competition to other smartphone brands because here the Samsung has the trust and Brand authority with it, which will lead to more customer attraction and satisfaction.
So, tell me in the comment box below that which features of these phone you liked the most and are you happy with the pricing?