Today Samsung has launched the world’s first Quad camera setup on the back side of the phone named Samsung Galaxy A9. The event was held today (11th October 2018) in Kuala Lumpur.
With Galaxy A9 Samsung is trying to beat the competitors in the mid-range section. Samsung has focussed more on cameras in this phone, the cameras are aligned vertically followed by the led flash on the back.
Galaxy A9 looks pretty attractive from both the front and back sides. The Phone has glossy back with a fingerprint scanner and having a gradient colour scheme which looks very unique and attractive from different angles.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pricing and Availability
The phone will be available in the UK And Europe markets from November 2018, exact dates has not been disclosed yet. The phone costs around EUR 599 (roughly Rs. 51,300) and GBP 549 (roughly Rs. 53,700).
Samsung has not made any announcements related to launch in India, but it is expected that soon it will be available in Indian markets at a reasonable price, it is expected that pricing could be little less as compared from the UK and Europe pricing.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Specifications
- Camera- The phone comes with a 24-megapixel primary camera with a f/1.7 aperture which is best to take shots in low light conditions,
– A 10-megapixel telephoto camera is there for 2x optical zoom having a f/2.4 aperture,
– A wide-angle lens with a 120-degree view having an 8-megapixel f/2.4 aperture.
– A 5-megapixel depth camera with a f/2.2 aperture which captures the best bokeh effects.
– On the front, the Galaxy A9 (2018) having a 24-megapixel front camera with a f/2.0 aperture. It also supports Face Unlock technology.
– The Intelligent Scene Optimizer is present which automatically adjusts the camera settings based on the scene with help of artificial intelligence.
- Display- The phone is having a 6.3 inches Full HD (1080×2160) Super AMOLED display, having an aspect ratio of 18.5:9.
- Battery- The phone is powered by a 3800mah battery which supports fast charging via usb type C.
- Processors- The Phone runs on Quadcore Snapdragon 660 chipset, from which four cores are clocked at 2.2GHz and four cores clocked at 1.8GHz speed.
- RAM And storage- The galaxy a9 will be available in 6GB and 8GB variants, both with storage of 128GB which can be expandable up to 512GB.
- Colours- The phone comes with three colour options which include the Bubblegum pink, standard black and the lemonade blue. These colours having a gradient look which gives a lighter to darker shades.
Thanks for reading the entire article, share this article with your friends who will be interested in this launch news.